Lamp Description: 3D PERCEPTION SX 15iLamp. ean: 8886462550060 upc :
Note Well: Avoid touching the naked bulb with bare hands as body oil left on the lamp may cause it to overheat. This may provoke an explosion.
Our lamps are genuine, new and tested. If your projector does not boot after receiving the lamp, there may be an issue with your projector. At that point, we will be happy to have a look at the projector for you. Collection and evaluation are free.
How to remove spent lamp from a projector :
- Ensure the projector is powered off using the Power button
- Disconnect the power cable after powering down the projector.
- Allow the machine to cool down for a few minutes. 5 – 10 minutes should be sufficient
- Remove the lamp cover by unscrewing the screw that restrains it. Usually one screw.
- Loosen the screws that fasten the lamp to the chassis. Usually 2 or three screws.
- Pull out the lamp using the handle or by inserting your finger in the grove on the lamp.
- Using a light brush or vacuum, clean the empty lamp bay of accumulated dust and soots.
- Insert the new lamp in the open lamp bay and fasten the restraining screws.
- Place the lamp bay cover and fasten the screw as well.
- Reconnect the power cable
- Using either the remote control or the power button on the front panel, switch on the projector.
Troubleshooting guide; Please follow here