Lamp Description: DUKANE I-PRO 9015 Projector Lamp – 456-205. EAN : . UPC:
Note Well: Avoid touching the naked bulb of your projector lamp with bare hands as body oil left on the bulb may cause it to overheat. This may provoke an explosion.
How to remove spent lamp from a projector :
- Ensure the projector is powered off using the Power button
- Disconnect the power cable after powering down the projector.
- Allow the projector to cool down for a few minutes. 5 – 10 minutes should be sufficient
- Remove the projector lamp cover by unscrewing the screw that restrains it. Usually one screw.
- Loosen the screws that fasten the lamp to the chassis. Usually 1 in low end projectors and 2 or three screws in mid range to high end projectors.
- Pull out the projector lamp using the handle or by inserting your finger in the grove on the lamp.
- Using a light brush or vacuum, clean the empty lamp bay of accumulated dust and soot.
- Insert the new projector lamp in the open lamp bay and fasten the restraining screws.
- Place the lamp bay cover and fasten the screw as well.
- Reconnect the power cable
- Using either the remote control or the power button on the front panel, switch on the projector.
Troubleshooting guide; Please follow here